There are so many reasons to adopt a Vegan lifestyle. Ultimately, it is about ethical living.
Be the Change.
Be Love <3
When we hear the word Pagan, we oft times associate it with Satanism along with people in robes chanting in a circle by candle light (or maybe I’ve watched too many horror films) but any way today it is my pleasure to bring you a few fun facts about Paganism, which you can use to amaze your friends or maybe even help win a pub quiz one evening. I joke of course, I present these facts here because I believe that only through knowledge can we come to further respect and understand each other. In that spirit, let us proceed.
1. Paganism includes all earth-based religions and involves a huge diversity of beliefs. Pagan literally translates to one who dwells upon the Earth, which really if you think about it, is all of us.
2. Witches are pagan, but not all pagans are witches. That’s because Paganism is the umbrella term of all the earth-based religions of the world.
3. Pagans don’t believe in the Christian version of god, but Christian mythologies borrow heavy from the Pagan experience, which predated Christianity.
4. Pagans do not believe in the Devil or Satan. That concept originated with Christianity.
5. Pagans are not Satanists. Satanism was born out of a response to Christianity. It has nothing to do with the Pagan mythologies that predate Christianity.
6. Pagans don’t sacrifice animals or humans. In ancient times, all religions, including Christianity, practiced rites of sacrifice. Today’s Pagans left that part of their ancient belief system in the past because we now understand that honoring life is where it’s at.
7. Holidays come from the Pagan’s holy days, and many of our favorite holidays, like Christmas, Easter and Halloween, are borrowed from Pagan mythologies.
8. Pagans don’t hate Jesus, but they don’t worship him either. Most think he was a good man who tried to make the world he lived in a better place, but Pagans do not see him as a god.
9. For Pagans, magic and spell casting are the acts of focused prayer with intention.
10. Pagans are a peaceful people who prefer to practice their religious ideologies outdoors in Nature closer to the Earth they love.
…. Be Love <3
UK Supermarket – IceLand – has taken the amazing stand of ending their use of Palm oil.
Be the Change <3
An interesting article on why we are getting sicker …
.. Be Love <3
“The only irrigation source is rainwater, says Ted, who manages the cultivation program. Each kilogram of tomatoes from his fiber-rooted plants requires less than four gallons of water, compared with 16 gallons for plants in open fields. Once each year the entire crop is regrown from seeds, and the old vines are processed to make packaging crates. The few pests that manage to enter the Duijvestijn greenhouses are greeted by a ravenous army of defenders such as the fierce Phytoseiulus persimilis, a predatory mite that shows no interest in tomatoes but gorges itself on hundreds of destructive spider mites.”
And interesting article …
Any gardener knows that you reap what you sow ….
Love the Earth.
Love each other.
Today I light a candle in honor and sorrow for the slaughter of so many Native Americans, and for the continual severe abuse and slaughter of millions of animals that are used to feed the lie.
… with Love and Compassion <3
It is very disturbing to see and hear so much negative and derogatory comments about Alternative Medicine, particularly Plant Medicine.
Yet the Truth is: Plant Medicine is the FIRST medicine. All drugs were first manufactured from .. plants. Plants are not an alternative. Plants are it. Here are two articles about drugs that come from plants:
It is very much like the insanity of organic food. Organic food IS the original, and it has been smothered by big money and health-crippling chemicals. Organic Farmers have to pay to earn the right to grow things naturally. While the big companies push the harsh poisons that keep the drug companies in business.
Society has been brainwashed to believe it is normal to pour poison into your soil and into your body. The minority that tries to raise awareness are called ‘extreme environmentalists’. Money and marketing.
It is easier. Easier to use chemicals. Easier to just go along with what everyone else does. Easier to ignore and put off responsibility.
Yet we are all responsible. The ‘weed and feed’ on lawns, which dogs will consume, which poison their bodies, which results in their illnesses. That is our responsibility. And those weeds are actually medicine. Dandelions are amazingly beneficial to the body. Plantain is another. Yet the perfect swath of poisoned green is preferred.
Plants and naturally grown food is not alternative.
And the willful indifference to what is in our food and the damage to our Earth …. that is conscious or unconscious suicide.
Be the change.
Be Love <3